Terms & Conditions
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an as is and as available basis. We do not warrant that the Service will meet your specific requirements, that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and any errors in the Service will be corrected.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Us.
You expressly understand and agree that We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the We have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: the use or the inability to use the service; the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or any other matter relating to the service.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- When you sign up to the Service, we collect your email address. That’s just so you can personalize your new account, and we can send you invoices, updates, or other essential information. We’ll never sell your personal info to third parties.
- When you pay for the Service, we ask for your credit card. That’s so we can charge you for service and send you invoices. Your credit card is passed directly to our payment processor and doesn’t ever go through our servers.
- When you write to the support of the Service with a question or to ask for help, we’ll keep that correspondence, and the email address, for future reference. We also store any information you volunteer, like surveys, for as long as we need.
- The Service may automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software (including your IP address, browser type, domain names, geolocation data or access times).
- We may store your data (including your images) on servers provided by third party hosting vendors.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
All data is encrypted via SSL/TLS when transmitted from our servers to your browser. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of information which you transmit to us.
The Service might use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve the Service and our service. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify this setting to decline cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience some features.
Changes & Conclusion
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
This page and the provisions mentioned herein are effective as of January 1, 2021.